December 21, 2020
Covid has changed just about every aspect of business in today’s healthcare system, as well as those who provide the services that keep them functioning. One of the most significant, has been the surge in need for those who own and operate private ambulance services. Prior to the pandemic, much of the business done was on a word of mouth basis, professional references, and general online listings. With so many hospitals overrun these days, there has never been a more pressing need for ambulance providers to have a website that reflects their commitment to professionalism, safety and enhanced capabilities.
At Ambulance CMS, our team of expert developers and webmasters is dedicated to simplifying the process of building fully-customized websites for those in the private ambulance industry. Here are just a few of the ways in which we can help you gain more online exposure during these unprecedented times.
- Fully-optimized custom websites to attract clients who need your services
- Our websites are built from scratch and custom-coded to enhance visibility
- The world’s most user-friendly CMS allowing for fast, effortless site updates
- We staff a team of webmasters and techs to assist with any needed changes
- Affordable websites that look stunning and rank well on major search engines
- Custom content, photos, videos and ecommerce for a more responsive site
With more and more hospitals and municipalities relying on the services of those in the private ambulance sector, this is no time to be relying on a website that’s old, unresponsive or technologically outdated. Get in touch with Ambulance CMS today and discover how fast and affordable it can be to improve your company’s online presence while increasing revenues.
Ambulance CMS is based in Rochester, NY and proudly serves clients throughout the entire United States. Give us a call at 585-981-8463 or write to us in confidence through our website’s secure contact page.